The sending of a document involves sending one or more documents to one or more recipients to have them opened.
Information about sending a document is available in the Viewing Page article.
You'll see a list of sent items, their statuses, and details here.
TABLA DE CONTENIDOS
The Sent List
This page serves as the central hub for managing all your documents sent. The list displays the documents sent within the last 30 days by default. You can adjust the start and end dates of the query, but the range must be at most 30 days.
The table provides the following columns:
- Status: Displays the overall condition of that delivery.
- Sending ID: Identifier of the sending. If a sending shares the same ID as an ongoing one, it's automatically cancelled.
- Opened: Displays the status of each recipient.
Shows a timeline of the sending for that user.
- Sending Date: Indicates the date and time when the documents were sent.
- Expiration Date: The time when the documents are no longer available.
- Documents: Buttons to download all the documents included in the certified electronic delivery.
Enables downloading original, marked-open, and documentary evidence for all recipients and individually.
Downloads the overall documentary evidence directly.
- Actions: Potential actions regarding ongoing documents sent
Manually send reminders. You can manually send reminders, choose between planned reminders or create new ones, select the communication channel, and specify the recipients.
Cancel document sending.
The sending of a document can have one of the following statuses:
- Opened: All necessary documents have been opened, marking the process closed.
- In Progress: The document sending has been completed, but not all necessary documents have been opened.
- Cancelled: The sending of a document has been cancelled
- Error: Something has gone wrong during the opening process.
- Expired: The recipient didn't open all required documents in time.
Located above the table, some filters enable a quick way to narrow down specific document sending.
- Sending ID: Filters sendings based on the characters entered in their IDs.
- Email: Retrieves the sending of docs users receive with that email address.
- Mobile Number: Similar filter as before, but using the mobile phone.
- Templates: Filters all sending of docs that follow the same pattern.
- Status: Displays sending of docs that are in a specific status.
- Date: Allows selecting a date range of up to 30 days.
The Export button generates and downloads a .csv file with all data from the filtered document sent.
The timeline is a visual representation of the opening process for each recipient. It graphically displays the various events that occur throughout the process, along with relevant information for each event:
- Process Start: Shows the sender's ID, the process ID, and the start time.
- Process Completion: Displays when the recipient has opened the documents, along with messages based on whether it completes a stage or the whole process
- Initial Email/SMS and Notifications: Indicates delivery status, if it's certified or not, recipient's email/mobile, and sending time.
- Reminders: Sent reminders.
- Last Visit Before Opening: This shows the date and time when the user last visited the opening page before opening the documents.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article