Templates are models where some of the characteristics of document-sending processes are configured. Some of these parameters include user identification, notifications, and reminders to be sent, which we'll detail in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction to templates
- Parameters of the patterns
- List of templates
- Create templates
- Duplicate templates
Introduction to templates
Templates aim to preset the standard features and actions in a registered electronic delivery process, saving users time by avoiding repeated configurations.
Once a template is created, it cannot be modified directly but can be duplicated to generate a new one quickly.
Templates cannot be deleted but can be deactivated.
Parameters of the patterns
Next, we will outline the information and behaviours defined in the template:
- Template Name, which we recommend to be descriptive and indicative of the purpose of the pattern.
- Company Name and Tax Identification Number These details will be displayed on the evidence document associated with the signature process.
- The language for the document sending and the documentary evidence can be generated in two languages.
- Default Senders for SMS and Emails will be sent during the registered electronic delivery process.
- Expiration of the delivery sets the timeframe for accessing communications after the document sending.
- The brand image includes the logo display, the email's primary colour, and the opening page.
- Identifying users can be done by sending a single-use code or using a code they already know.
- Initial communication with recipients, which can be through email or SMS.
- Reminders, emails, or SMS sent to recipients to prompt them to open their messages.
- Notifications via email or SMS sent to recipients when there's a change in the delivery status, e.g. when a user opens the message.
- Other parameters for advanced use of the platform.
More detailed descriptions of these parameters can be found in Creating a New Template.
List of templates
The Templates page displays a list of all active templates.
At the top of the page, you'll find:
- A search field that lets you filter the list based on the entered text.
- A checkbox to display deactivated templates.
- A button to create new templates.
The table displaying the list of templates has the following columns:
- Expiration time
- Language of the sending
- Activation indicator
The actions in the table apply to the template in the respective row, and they are as follows:
- Viewing the details of all configured template parameters
- Duplicating the template
- View the details of all configured template parameters.
- Use the template to send documents
- Activate or deactivate the template.
Although simple, creating a template can take time as it involves many configuration options. That's why there's an article about How to create a new template.
The Duplicate Templates button redirects the user to the template creation page, automatically filling in the fields with the respective values of the original template.
The Send button takes users to the manual document-sending docs process, skipping the initial template selection step.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article