- Make sure the email address really exists and is correctly formatted.
- Ask the signatory to verify other mailboxes, such as spam, promotions, etc.
- Ask the signatory to verify any filtering rules, blocked or insecure senders, and / or list order
- Ask the signatory to verify the mailbox is not full.
- Ask the signatory to verify any firewall or antivirus rules are preventing incoming emails
- Ask the signatory if he/she has an Internet connection and the email client is syncing correctly.
- If everything is correct and the client does not receive the email, cancel the request and start a new one (if possible, with another email).
- If in doubt about the status, submit a support ticket to technical team (see “What information is necessary to submit a support ticket?”).
5 - What happens if the signatory has not received the email? Print
Modified on: Thu, 19 Mar, 2020 at 5:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.