Templates are models where document-sending processes' characteristics are configured. Some of these parameters include the type of signature or the reminders that will be sent, among others detailed in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction to templates
- Template parameters
- List of templates
- Creating templates
- Duplicating templates
Introduction to templates
Standardize your knowledge base by creating templates such as a simple FAQ-style article, step-by-step guides, How-To, Release notes, and a lot more. Your team can simply choose from the predefined templates and start creating their articles from there - saving them time.
The following details the information and behaviours defined within a template:
- Template Name: A descriptive name that easily identifies the template's purpose.
- Company Name and Tax Identification Number (NIF): These details will be displayed on the evidence document associated with the signature process.
- Language Selection: The language in which the sent items and the documentary evidence will be generated. The document can be generated in two languages if needed.
- Default Senders for SMS and Emails: The designated senders of SMS and emails during the signature process. These can be preconfigured to ensure consistency.
- Signature Expiration: The duration for which the documents will remain available for signing after they are sent. This ensures a specific time frame for completing the signature process.
- Brand Image: The logo and the primary colour will be displayed in the emails and signature page, maintaining consistent branding.
- User Identification: can be achieved by sending a one-time code or using a code the user already knows.
- Initial Communication with Signatories: The mode of communication (email or SMS) used for the initial interaction with signatories.
- Reminders: Automatic reminders (via emails or SMS) that signatories will receive to prompt them to complete the signing process within the specified time frame.
- Notifications: Emails or SMS notifications are sent to different recipients whenever there is a change in the status of the signature process, such as when a user successfully signs a document.
- Other parameters for advanced use of the platform.
All these parameters have been described in detail under the section How to create a new template.
List of templates
The Templates page displays a list of all active templates.
At the top of the page, you'll find:
- A search field that allows you to filter the list based on the entered text.
- A checkbox to show deactivated templates.
- A button to create new templates.
The table displaying the list of templates has the following columns:
- Type of signature
- Company Name
- Expiration time
- Language of the sending
- Activation indicator
The actions in the table apply to the template in the respective row and include the following:
- Viewing the details of all configured template parameters
- Duplicating the template
- Viewing the template configuration
- Using the template to send documents
- Activating or deactivating the template
While not difficult, creating a template can be a relatively lengthy process due to the numerous configuration options. For this reason, there is a dedicated article specifically for creating templates.
The Duplicate Templates button provides a convenient way to create new templates based on existing ones.
The Send button offers a direct pathway to the manual document-sending process, bypassing the initial template selection step.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article